Saturday 29 October 2016

Upcoming Classes

Hello there! I am popping an extra blog post in today just to promote a couple of classes that could use a little extra love in November. 
My November Crafternoon Tea (on Saturday 12th November) has 6 seats still available and I would love to be able to tell my fabulous caterer that we have a full house. This will be my last standard Crafternoon Tea of 2016 as the ones in December are special Christmas versions.
If you haven't been to a Crafternoon Tea yet then here is what we get up today! I like to say we do some "gentle crafting" for an hour and a half and this month we will make some lovely Christmas tags, shown further down. We usually craft for about 1.5 hours of so and then comes the star of the show! The Afternoon Tea, created by my lovely caterer Jayne who will come and serve this for us. It consists of everything you would expect, sandwiches, savoury tarts, 2 lots of cake, and my favourite scones with cream and jam! Of course there is also plenty of tea and pink lemonade served in my cute mini milk bottles with straws!
Here are the tags that we will be making!
If you would like to come along, the cost is £25 
Saturday 12th November @ 3pm


I also have a few seats left for my Christmas ReTREAT days on Wednesday 16th and Saturday 19th November. This is a really special TREAT day with all your food provided for the day, Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea as well as gorgeous projects and a £50 goody bag!
During this All Day Event we will make the Peg Wreath, Christmas Bunting and some other lovely makes. Links to book onto this class can be found on this page HERE

Thanks for reading today, just a little reminder that my Online Code Club will end tomorrow so please do use the code if you would like a free gift in November.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment