Monday 24 October 2016

Seasonal Bells

Good Morning! I am so late posting this today! This weekend has been a bit of a blur and consisted of university visiting, a peg wreath class, cricket club presentation evening and then all day Sunday helping Ross with a filming project for his portfolio. Phew, I am glad its the school holidays this week!

Today I am sharing a card I made at a couple of workshops I ran earlier in the month for lovely customers of mine who kindly hosted them for me. 
I used the Seasonal Bells bundle which is such a good value bundle and is great for non-christmas cards too. I will be sharing more makes with this card throughout the week for you.

Just a little reminder that the Presents and Pinecones papers that I have used on this card are still available on our BUY 3 and get a 4th FREE paper promotion for the month.
I do hope you like todays make, I will be back with more!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment