Sunday 23 October 2016

Peg Wreath Class

 Good Morning folks and welcome to my blog today! Today I am sharing a few photos from a lovely class I ran yesterday afternoon and one which I will be repeating on Saturday 29th October. You can attend either at 10am or 2pm, the choice is yours but I do need to know ASAP if you would like to attend!
Here is my wreath that I made back at the beginning of September. It was the star of the show at my weekend retreat back in mid September and has had a lot of love in the Studio since.
 I promised the ladies a little cream tea as part of the class so I set out the vintage china and milk bottles for the pink lemonade, we even had Christmas napkins too!
 A little Christmas chocolates on at their places were another little touch from me!
 Here is the little cream tea I supplied for my ladies. Scones, mini mince pies and stollen bits, ooo I do love Christmas food!
And would you like to see some of my ladies efforts? Well they ALL did amazing and here is Kathy's finished project
And here is Karen's finished project! Aren't they just fabulous?
If you would like to come and do this class with me next Saturday then please do let me know ASAP and I will sort you out with a kit!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your wreath. It's unfortunate that I love a continent away and can't do this class. I wish you will come up with instructions later.

    ReplyDelete