Friday 28 October 2016

Seasonal Bells again!

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. I am back with some more Seasonal Bells and a card that I totally CASED from Dawn Olchefske which you can find HERE
  I love the modern colours used in the papers, a little alternative from the traditional greens using Mint Macaron and Emerald Envy. 
 The card also includes the addition of the Holly Berry Happiness punch and stamps as well as the Seasonal Bells. I love the inclusion of the Christmas Wishes from across the miles in the stamp set and a lot of my customers have found this useful.
Just a little touch of the Presents and Pinecones papers, still on offer this month, finish the card off nicely.

There is still time to use my Online Code for this month and get a lovely gift in the post in November from me!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment