Good morning! I am up and raring to take Evan dancing this morning having missed the last 2 weeks due to classes and training.
Here is another of the cards from the Card Keeper Box we made last week. This one is made up of a Patchwork Heart using the Heart Framelits and the square punch. I made a large square of the square punch outs stuck on a piece of card and then rolled it through the Big Shot with the Heart Framelit. I then rolled it back through in the Square Lattice embossing folder to create the patchwork effect.
I stamped the card blank all over with the flower from Bloomin Marvelous and tied some So Saffron ribbon around the centre and added the heart.
The butterflies were punched from the Bitty Butterfly stamp set and then I tied some Calypso Coral Bakers Twine around them to create antennae!
Hope you like it? I am off for a bit of Cha Cha Cha!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Tea for Two
3. Stamps – Petite Pairs, Bloomin Marvelous
4. Embellishments – So Saffron ribbon, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
5. Tools – Heart Framelits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Decorative Label punch, Square punch
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Bashful Blue ink