Good morning! Another Friday already - they come round so fast!! Tonight I am demoing at my lovely friend Wendy's Stampin Up party and will be introducing Stampin Up to lots of new ladies!!! Exciting!!!
As promised here I am with the last card from our set of 3 from this weeks Male Themed class, this time we focus on a card for the "older gent"!!
I've used the Feeling Sentimental stamp set and the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. We then embossed some of the Neutrals papers with the same folder and cut the little hexagons out!
The button I have used is now retired but I had a few left and thought they matched perfectly! We have also used the ticket punch and the new Natural Trim.
Inside also got a little bit of treatment too!
And here is Jane's lovely version, with the Penny Farthing!
Before I disappear I'd like to ask - are you on Facebook???
For up to date details of events and classes and sneak peek photos of projects I would love you to "like" my Facebook business page! It's where its all happening!!!
and don't forget to hit Like at the top!
Right must dash as I am busy busy again today!!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Neutrals DSP stack
3. Stamps – Feeling Sentimental, That's the Ticket
4. Embellishments – Bronze Button, Natural Trim, Linen Thread
5. Tools – Honeycomb Embossing folder, Ticket punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink