Gosh I have had such a busy weekend so I am looking forward to a bit of a "rest" today. I've been to dancing with Evan (twice), been out for lunch, done some clothes shopping, been to a children's party, been out for coffee with a friend, sorted Ross stuff out for his school trip, done the ironing and visited my hostess for Friday's party! Phew - now see why I need a rest!!
So here is a card I made like the one I shared with you yesterday, and thanks for visiting our Blog Hop by the way, but this time it uses a different product suite - Tea for Two!
This card was for my special friend Jane - we celebrated her birthday on Saturday! Can you see the Number 1 Friend??
I love making these style of cards and I am in the process of making one to go in a frame!
I'll share a couple more photos of all the elements.
I also decorated the inside with my new Amazing Family stamp set - very appropriate sentiment for Jane!
If you like the products I have used on this card then drop me a line and I can order some for you! Remember if your order is £45 or more you can choose an item for FREE from the list below!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Tea for Two
3. Stamps – Ciao Baby, For my Family, Amazing Family
4. Embellishments – So Saffron ribbon, Designer Brads, Pearls
5. Tools – Petite Curly Label punch, Ticket punch, Petite Scallop Circle punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Honeycomb Embossing folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1 1/4 square punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink