Monday 25 February 2013

More from the club!

Good morning! It's back to school today, which was a bit of a shock to the system! I'm sharing the second card we made at the Technique Club on Saturday. We had to get inky with this one and we swiped the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder with the Wild Wasabi ink pad and then rolled it through the Big Shot.


The ladies were fab and no one got messy!! 


Again we used the same colours for this card as I wanted the cards to all co-ordinate


 I showed the ladies how I tie my bows as I know a lot of my ladies have "bow issues" or "Bow-phobia"

Well thats it from me today, just a short post as I am prepping for a demonstration I am doing tomorrow evening!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Stippled Blossoms, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding
 5. Tools – Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Labels Framelits
 6. Mediums – Wild Wasabi ink pad, Regal Rose ink pad

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Julie... Really eye catching....

    ReplyDelete