Thursday 28 February 2013

More Scrapbooking

Thursday again already! That means it's Lucas time this afternoon!!!
But first I am here with another scrapbook page featuring the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelits. 

Yes I have gone all out with the bunting and bling on this page - I think I just got carried away!!


The colours are Pool Party and Primrose Petals with a little Very Vanilla.


And of course the Silver Glimmer paper! This is still FREE until 22nd March for any workshop or personal order over £150 to celebrate Stampin' Up's Silver Anniversary.


Well thats me done for today, got lots to do including finishing the preps for my Stamp a Stack on Friday night - it's going to be a biggie!!!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Primrose Petals
 2. Papers – More Amore
 3. Stamps – Hearts a Flutter
 4. Embellishments – Glimmer Paper, Large Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Primrose Petals ink

No comments:

Post a Comment