Good morning! Carrying on from my All Day craft event on Saturday I wanted to share some of the cards I made to go in the boxes over the next few days
I made them to co-ordinate with the box. The one I am sharing today was CASED from one my lovely downline Ginnette made at our Training event the week before. I have kept most of it the same as I loved it so much but I have just embossed the whole card front with the Honeycomb embossing folder.
These papers have made me fall in love with So Saffron and Bashful Blue - can't stop using them now!
Hope you liked this make, I will be back tomorrow with another one!
1. Card – So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Tea For Two
3. Stamps – Teeny Tiny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Large Pearls
5. Tools – Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Word Window, Scallop Oval, Honeycomb Embossing folder
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink