Friday 7 December 2018

Upcoming Classes and Classes for 2019

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! Whilst we may be winding down for Christmas I still have some classes left in December which can be found on my Facebook page HERE
All have places left and I am really excited about my Christmas Wrapping Classes which is a first for me this year. Bring along your Christmas presents, a roll of brown paper and some sellotape. For a fee of £10 you can come to my cosy studio and I will provide a big roll of twine and all the bits and pieces to make the labels as shown below and of course we will have some festive refreshments too!

I have seats left on
Wednesday 12th December
Saturday 15th December and
Wednesday 19th December
These are my last classes for 2018. I then have my Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Launch event on Friday 4th January in the evening. It is just £5 and you can collect your catalogues, make a card, have a cuppa, order new goodies and have a nice cosy evening!

On the Saturday 5th January I have a class in the afternoon for those who have missed their crafting over Christmas and want to get out of the house! At this event we will make 3 lovely cards using new products and it is £15 or FREE with a spend of £45 or more on the day, please note you will also get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item if you spend £45 too!

Lots more classes have also been added onto my Facebook page including a Fox Punch class and Spring Stamp a Stacks too!


Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment