Sunday 27 May 2018

Varied Vases in Coastal Cabana

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing another card made with the Varied Vases bundle, available from Friday at 11am. This card will also form part of the Class in the Post that I have going live very soon.
The bundle is so very versatile with lots of options for how to stamp the vases and flowers and also the flowers are great for backgrounds as you can see here. 
 And how much do you love that new polka dot ribbon? It comes in Whisper White and Very Vanilla. 
 Thanks for joining me today, I'll be back tomorrow with details of my Class in the Post for June!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment