Wednesday 23 May 2018

Varied Vases Bundle

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today and it's a little bit exciting as I am sharing some new products that will be available from Friday 1st June at 11am! I am using a fantastic new bundle called Varied Vases which I think is going to be one of the must have products which I am really excited about!
I have also used some new colours too on this project, namely Coastal Cabana (returning colour), Highland Heather and Grapefruit Grove. We made this card at my Coffee and Card event yesterday and we did have a few frivolities along the way!
 Ooo I almost forgot we used another new colour which I used for the Layering Scallop Square, Soft Seafood which I think is going to be another hot must have colour. In fact I do think it was the colour that Meghan Markle's Mum wore to the wedding on Saturday!
 As I mentioned all the products will be available from 11am next Friday and I will soon be popping catalogues in the post to my regular customers!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment