Monday 28 May 2018

Varied Vases Class in the Post

Good Morning, happy Monday and welcome to my blog today. Today I am excited to share with you my Class in the Post for June which will go live on Friday although you can register NOW!

I have used the Varied Vases bundle which comprises of the amazing 34 piece stamp set and the matching punch and I have teamed it with the following new colours - Highland Heather, Coastal Cabana and Grapefruit Grove.
This Kit makes 4 cards and includes the following

Varied Vases Bundle (Stamp set and Punch) 
3 ink pads - Coastal Cabana, Grapefruit Grove 
and Highland Heather
Blender Pen
Card supplies
Envelopes

What you will need
Blocks
Scissors
Glue
Foam Pads
Stazon Black ink pad

You will get to make 2 of each of these cards and I will have a video showing you how to make these. 
Hope you like this, if you have any questions please let me know!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment