Sunday 8 April 2018

True Gentleman Suite

Good Morning and a very happy Sunday to you all. Today I'm sharing a male make with you, one that we made at this weeks Coffee and Card. I have a confession, I had a very limited time to come up with a design due to lots of snowfall on Monday. So I reverted to one of my standard designs, a pocket card. I usually do this when I am struggling for time as it works so well for many occasions.

The pocket starts as a piece of A5 card and creates this cute little make. When constructing cards like this make sure you always make the 1/2 circle at the top before you stick the pocket together.
Inside the card I kept it simple with a couple of the sentiments from the set.
Have you seen the gorgeous corduroy ribbon in the Spring/Summer catalogue, wow it's so so lush and not just for male cards too!
Don't forget I have my little Stamparatus competition in April too!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment