Friday 27 April 2018

Stamparatus!

It's not long now until the Stamparatus will be on general sale in our new Catalogue from 1st June. However I still have my little competition to win one from me!! Everyone who has spent over £30 with me this month has been entered into a prize draw, actually you get a ticket for every £30 you spend and I will be drawing this on Tuesday 1st May.


It's not too late to be in the draw, so any orders between now and Monday at 11pm will be included.

If you don't yet know what this amazing tool can do then please check out the Stampin Up Blog Hop sharing techniques and tips on how to use this tool. You can see the Blog Hop HERE


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment