Sunday 29 April 2018

Petal Passion Gift Bag

Good Morning! Yesterday I ran a really lovely Gift Bag Making class at the studio with 3 brand new lovely ladies. Today I thought I would share one of the bags with you. I didn't finish this one off completely before the class with a tag etc... as I wanted the ladies to make 4 bags and it was quite ambitious of me! This is a bag that lovely Chris shared at our training session many many years ago and it's one I come back to time and again. I do have a video on how to make it on my You Tube channel if you want to take a look HERE
The bag is made from one sheet of A4 card and its a brilliant little bag for all occasions. 
 I have used the Petal Passion papers and coloured them with our wonderful Stampin Blends which sadly aren't available at the moment but they will be back really soon! I hope you like this little bag and you will have a go at making your own!
If it's easier to access here is the video tutorial 
Last 2 days to enter my competition too!

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment