Thursday 4 January 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018 - How it all works!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. I thought I would take some time to explain Sale-A-Bration or SAB of those who have not experienced it before.
SAB runs from 3rd January until 31st March so it is LIVE right now. There are 3 ways of benefitting from SAB.
SHOP - For every £45 you spend you can earn a Level 1 item completely FREE. 
For every £90 you spend you can earn Level 2 item or 2 x Level 1 items. This is a new feature for 2018
HOST - Host a party with me OR spend £200+ in my online store and you can earn an extra £20 in Stampin Rewards in addition to what you already earn.

JOIN - Join my Stampin Up team and for your £99 Starter Kit you get to choose £130 worth of products PLUS an additional 2 Stamp sets of any value from either the Spring/Summer catalogue or our Annual Catalogue. I welcome both business and hobby demonstrators who just want to buy for themselves and family/friends. 
For more info about joining please click HERE


Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment