Friday 26 January 2018

Petal Passion Papers

Hello there and happy Friday to you. Today and tomorrow I have a Team Training event and this is one of projects we will be making during the day. 
I am quite into my trifold cards at the moment and this is simply 2 A6 cards stuck together, so the section in the middle is double thickness. The patterned paper has been coloured with the Stampin Blends with the new Whisper White Organza ribbon tied round.
I used the striped in the middle to create a contrast as the pattered outer sections are quite overpowering and I wanted to break it up a bit.
I love the sentiment that I have used in the centre of the card and I stamped some of the smaller flowers and coloured them in. You can also just see the Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins in Pool Party on the oval.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment