Tuesday 2 January 2018

Party Pandas for Mollie's Birthday

Hello there and welcome to this months All Star Tutorial Bundle blog hop. This month we are showcasing Sale-A-Bration sets and I have chosen to share the amazing Party Pandas set which I think is going to be one of the most popular ones! Sale-A-Bration starts tomorrow and I will be back tomorrow with the full low down and links to the catalogue. We also have the fabulous new Spring/Summer catalogue starting tomorrow too!

So my card today is one I made back in November for my lovely niece Mollie's 4th birthday. Yes, I am still loving the Eclipse style cards and really enjoyed creating with the Pandas.
I chose to do a longer card to fit her name on and stamped all the pandas, coloured in the balloons etc.. and then cut the letters out and  popped them back in with some adhesive foam strips on the back to raise them up!
The colours used are Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Pink Pirouette. 
Please click the Next button to hop onto my colleague Kimberley's blog or check out the full list below.


All Star Tutorial Bundle Members:

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment