Monday 12 June 2017

Upcoming Classes at The Paper Haven

Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you! Today I thought I would share some of the upcoming classes at my studio as I have some great ones coming up and of course we will be using brand new items from the new catalogue!

DELIGHTFUL DAISY CLASS
Saturday 24th June @10am
7 seats left
£40 per person
 To book a place on this class please email me HERE
  
SUMMER STAMP A STACK
Saturday 1st July 
10am - 4pm
£40 per person
3 seats left

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services  

SUMMER CRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA
Saturday 22nd July 10am - 5pm
£80 per person
7 seats left
                                                               Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
I'd love to welcome you to a class, please email me with any questions about any of the classes!


Julie

shop now

join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment