Friday 2 June 2017

Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today's card wasn't made by myself, it's with a stamp set that I don't yet own but one that I love. Beautiful Bouquet on page 92 of the catalogue, I think this is going to be such a versatile set.

This card was sent to me by the UK Business Manager for Stampin' Up!, Paula Gorry, to thank me for doing a presentation recently. Thank you Paula for such a beautiful card, it was a lovely surprise in the post.
This card uses 3 of the new In Colours - Fresh Fig, Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist and I just love the freshness of these colours together.
 The good news is that this stamp set also comes with coordinating framelit dies and I just love the sentiments in the set too, lovely fonts.
 Thats all from me today, hope you've enjoyed the make and are enjoying the new catalogue?


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment