Wednesday 14 June 2017

Memories and More - Colour Theory

Hello there! Something a little different today! I wanted to share the new product range Memories and More with you. As you may have seen we parted ways with Becky Higgins and Project Life and now have our own range of pocket scrapbooking called Memories and More! The great thing is that you can continue to use it with your existing products and also use it for other projects - hence the MORE element.
Today I am sharing some pages from our holiday from last year. These literally took me one hour to document the while holiday for my youngest son's album. I used the Colour Theory cards which have cards suitable for all the seasons. The only ones I haven't used are the green and brown ones which I will save for another project.
There are a few changes to the packs of cards. They now contain 72 cards, which is 28% less than before but the good news is that they are 38% cheaper at only £9.00 and you get some sticker sheets and speciality cards included too!
The great thing about this product is that you don't have to be an experienced crafter to use it, in fact you don't even need to be a crafter!
Stampin' Up! have produced a couple of short videos about Memories and More! I hope you will take a look.



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment