Sunday 27 September 2015

Loving Wonderland

Hello there! Yes I have blogged early this morning! I am on a misson today, to get things done!

Today I am sharing a card we make at Tuesday Club a couple of weeks ago and it was totally inspired by THIS ONE by the lovely Michelle Last. I love the tree stamp in the Wonderland set so set about re-creating a similar design but just with the Crumb Cake Card. 
I stamped the trees in Mossy Meadow and stamped them again before I reapplied ink. The Whisper White ink pad is perfect for the snowflakes and there was plenty of inking around the edges of the card.
I just LOVE heat embossing at the moment and add it at every opportunity if I think it will work in a class and added a silver sentiment on this make and of course as you can see I also added some Dazzling Details on the trees.
 I was sad when the Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon was retired so this is my new substitute and I have to say, it is easier to tie too!
I hope you like todays share and if you would like the products they are listed below for you. 
Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September around tea time.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love the glitter accents, too! This one made me smile BIG TIME ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Did you use 81/2 x 11 paper or 12x12? Trying to figure out the dimensions so we can CASE your lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete