Sunday 6 September 2015

Holly Jolly Santa

Good Morning! Yes I am finally updating my blog! I have been snowed under with final preparations for my retreat next weekend and also my boys haven’t gone back to school yet! September is a crazy busy month for me with work and in the middle of it all we are having our hall, stairs and landings decorated and thats quite a job when you live in a 3 storey house! 

Today I am sharing a card totally stolen from my wonderful and inspiring Aussie best friend Sarah Klass which is one of the cards we will be making at my All Day Stamp a Stacks. My 3rd October event is SOLD OUT but I do have places left for a repeat event on Saturday 24th October.
I love love love these retro papers, Home for Christmas and I may have ordered a fair few packs last week for my events. One stamp set that you may have overlooked in the catalogue is the Holly Jolly Greetings set on page 34 along with the Christmas Greetings dies, its an excellent bundle.
 Barely any stamping on this card, to say I am a Stampin Up demonstrator!
 Hope you like it and I hope to get a play with some more Christmas things this evening.

 I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: