Saturday 28 February 2015

Team Welcome Pack

Hello there! Little lie in today here at Chez Kettlewell so I am just doing my blog following a lazy morning! Yesterday one of my new team members, Kate, came round for a little bit of training after joining Stampin Up a few days ago. I always like to make a welcome pack for my brand new recruits and here is Kate’s. I used the Painted Blooms papers which are so lovely I had to take a sharp intake of breath before I cut into them! 
I used 2 of the pieces with the large pattern which means the project doesn’t need much more adding to it to look effective.  Here is what I include in the pack. A deep box file for paperwork, a decorated journal for training notes, a colour chart, a handmade card and a short guide to being a demonstrator and a member or our team - Julie’s Jems.
 The journal is one of our large Kraft Journals and they are so easy to decorate with some patterned paper and a little ribbon. 
 The card used more of the paper and some Blackberry Bliss ribbon and the Hello You thinlits.
 Welcome to the team Kate, I know you are going to enjoy your Stampin Up journey with us.

If you have been pondering joining or simply have some questions then I am planning an Opportunity Evening at my home on Thursday 26th March from 7pm. Come along for a play in my craft den and to find out about becoming a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! in an informal setting.

Julie

shop now

supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment