Thursday 12 February 2015

Last Painted Petals from class


 Hello there and welcome to my blog again today. Just wanted to give you a quick heads up on this weeks Weekly Deals as there are some AMAZING savings to be had! Click on the photo below to go to my Weekly Deal page on my shop!
So today I am sharing the last in the series of the Painted Petals technique class, quite different in style for this stamp set but I wanted to use the dots stamp as a background. Its not quite long enough to stretch across the full piece of card but as my set is in Photopolymer this didn’t matter as I could see where to place it perfectly!
 Couldn’t resist putting a bow on this card with the gorgeous satin ribbon and I also used the new Ornate Tag Topper punch too.
You may also be able to see that I inked around the edges of the piece of card and the actual card blank itself. I do this with one of the Stamping Sponges just cut up into wedges and I love how it makes the card “pop”.
That’s all for today folks, I will be back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment