Friday 13 June 2014

Project Life Classes

Hello there! 

I have been missing in action today as I have been on a very special training event. A few months ago I applied to be a Tour Maker for the Grand Depart of Le Tour de France which actually sets off from Leeds (I live about 4.5 miles from the centre of Leeds). Naturally I wanted to get involved but didn't know my chances. I applied and was really pleased when I was selected, and even better was that I have been given and "on-route" role! 

Further online training took place and today I have been for my Role Specific Training for on the day! I also collected my uniform too! It's been a great day and I am very honoured to be one of 10,000 volunteers across the UK. The first time that volunteers have helped with the Tour de France!

I have already taken a few photos of the training and of my uniform and my first thoughts were, how good will these look in my Project Life album!! I am totally a Project Life convert and yesterday I spent a couple of hours sorting all our family photos since the boys were born. I feel so relieved that I almost now have a system in place to get something done with these.

This is how my photos looked. They are all just shoved in wallets in no particular order so I took them all out and divided them into different sections - Family Stuff, Holidays, Christmas, Birthdays, Stampin Up trips and events, Dancing (Evan), Dancing (Me) and I wrote on the envelope what each one was. Some of them had so many photos that I needed 2 envelopes.
 And this is what they look like now, all ready for popping in the albums!
So.... Are you in a similar situation to me? I have a solution with my Project Life Class. I have an Introductory Class starting on Tuesday 15th July in Pudsey at 7.30pm. This is £28.00 and includes the following

1 x Card Collection (choice of 4 different themes)
1 x Accessory Pack (choice of 4 different themes)
1 x 12x12 Variety Pack (12 pages)

Here is a video on what you get included


This equates to £28.40 in total so you can see in effect you are getting your class for free. These items are YOURS to take home and carry on Project Life-ing at home. On the night you can use my pens, stamps, framelits and punches.

I will then run monthly classes from September on the 3rd Tuesday of the month and these will be £10 or FREE with a spend of £35 either on or before the night. This class contains no product, you simply bring along what you got in the first class.

PLEASE NOTE - if you cannot attend the first one in July do not worry, you can take your first class in September and it will be £28.00

I am also starting a new VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB and you could use this as a way of getting £25 worth of Project Life goodies a month with a chance of being the hostess for one of the months and getting even more goodies. Please check out the Hostess Club page at the top of my blog.

Places are filling up quickly for the Project Life class, I am so thrilled with the positive uptake I have had on it. Please do get in touch if you would like to join me on this amazing journey!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment