Friday 20 June 2014

A Real Honour

Hello there! Another Friday is upon us again! I have a party at lovely Lucy's house tonight which I am really looking forward to! Talking of Lucy, she was the subject of a recent presentation I gave at Telford in May for the Stampin Up UK training event. Lucy is so supportive to my business and introduces me to so many new people so I shared how one person, like Lucy can make to our business! Thanks Lucy! My talk was about Creating Party Success and for the first time ever the projects I shared were made into the Make and Take projects for the whole of the event! Talk about an honour!! 
My Hostess Gift project was this cute little bag that was taught to me a few years ago by a lovely former downline Chris. I have used it many many times and it has been a great little go-to bag! 
 It uses one sheet of A4 card and you only really need to remember one measurement. I really must do a video on this one. I will put it on the list!
So the projects use some new product and some product that is carrying over! Yes the Petite Petals stamp set and punch is carrying over BUT if you want it at 15% off I suggest you get the bundle before the end of June. It uses a lovely new sentiment set called Something to Say which I just adore.
 The card uses the most gorgeous new embossing folder called Lovely Lace which I think is going to be a best seller. Wait until you see what I have done with it below, a little exciting discovery I made!
 Here are some more cards I made which I gave to the Stampin Up staff to add to their display boards on the day. In case you are wondering, the colour combo I used was Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky and a little Pear Pizazz.
 When I was popping the folder through the Big Shot I looked at the lovely doily patterns and wondered if they would match up with the Scallop Circles and they do!!! So I created some little doilies to layer up the sentiment.
You can get your hands on these lovely new products from 1st July. If you would like a catalogue sending to you then please do get in touch with me at the email address at the top of my blog. I am also having a Virtual Catalogue Launch Night on Weds 2nd July from 7pm so again contact me to find out how you could be part of it!!!
Julie
shop now

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Love,love, loving this project. Cannot wait for the video. Speak soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely Jules. Look forward to the video!!! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about loving these beautiful projects! Yes please to the video for the cute bag :) Have a great weekend. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on this embossing folder - (amongst quite a few other things!!) Love this selection of cards - the colours r
    beautiful. May have to case these for my ladies!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete