Tuesday 27 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip - the last part!

We were feeling very sad on the last day as we prepared to say goodbye to our lovely new friends but we also knew we were closer to seeing our wonderful boys at home again so we had mixed emotions. We had a lovely last breakfast with the Klass and the Stewart family and here are all their lovely girls. They are honestly the sweetest, caring and polite little girls I have met - a credit to their lovely parents. There were lots of goodbye hugs and yes, a few tears too - even from Mr K!
We packed up our carry on bags and said goodbye to our cabin and headed to our assigned check out space to wait for our departure time. They let everyone off the ship a little at a time so you have to choose a slot a couple of days before. We had a late flight at teatime so we weren't in any rush!
We ended up bumping into Sarah, Tim and the girls on 2 more occasions and they were on our transfer bus to the airport too so it was nice to see them again but it also meant more tears as we had to say our goodbyes again. Who knows when we will meet again, but I am just SO grateful that through Stampin Up I got to find an AMAZING friend who I feel like I have known for an eternity. Here's hoping for more global incentive trips so we can meet again in the future!
When we got to the airport we had a long time to wait so we went for a lovely meal to a restaurant called Chilli's with Natalie and her husband Damon. I had this huge burger with gorgeous sweet potato fries (above) and Robin had a club sandwich. No wonder I put half a stone on in 10 days!
I hope you have enjoyed these posts, I have had so many comments from people so I am guessing you have. I want to say that we had the most AMAZING time on the cruise and thank YOU for supporting me in my business. My team, my hostesses, my customers, my supporters - you are the reason I do this job! I say job but it doesn't feel like a job most of the time. I am truly blessed to do something I LOVE for a living and I thank you for sharing this journey with me!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cruise memories with us - I have enjoyed reading them all. So glad you had a great time. You work so hard and give so much of yourself to everyone you really deserve your incentive trips.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad now as well Julie. Feel as though I've been on the cruise as well. Thanks for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs from downunder to our favourite English lady xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up with the end of you hols as l have been away too ( no where exotic - just scotland) sounds like you have had a fantastic time and met some lovely people too. Take care & hugs x Susan x

    ReplyDelete