Saturday 3 May 2014

Retro Fresh is ......... retro!

Well I am passed the end of April now and still sharing the male cards with you! I do hope you don't mind the additional inspiration?

Today's card is one inspired by a lovely make from the lovely Elaine, a member of our team. Elaine did a wonderful inspiration station using the Retro Fresh suite at our training in April and this circle card really caught my eye! Here is Elaine's original card below.
And here is my version which we created at last weeks Stamp a Stack session. It's very different and very retro I think! The sentiment I have used is from the hostess set Express Yourself - a lovely little set!
 I think this card would suit teenage boys and young adults which I think are the hardest cards to do really. I hope you like this make, why don't you have a go at one yourself, it would work with lots of different papers and colour combos!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment