Sunday 17 July 2011

A wonderful day of Stampin Up fun!

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day with a wonderful group of demonstrators! Most of them were from our team Julie's Jems but we also welcomed other demonstrators and extended a warm welcome to my demo friend Alison from Lyon in France who is spending the summer in Scotland!!

A day like this takes lots of planning, organising and stressing but I am pleased to say it all went well except the Church Hall was really cold and we struggled to keep warm in the morning.

The preparations
Some of the Christmas display

We were very lucky to have 2 lovely ladies doing our Inspiration Stations, Victoria Rogers and Angela Dawes. Victoria showed us how to make the fabulous collages that she does so well

I love this Christmas 12x12 picture, fantastic


And Victoria also brought these 6x6 frames to share with us.

And a cute little card using the same concept


My lovely friend and downline Angela showed us all the wonderful Christmas decorations she had made and we all spend ages cooing over her projects.


I love this little owl house with the mini milk carton

And this gorgeous chipboard bird covered in DSP.

I have put together a collage to show Angela's projects.

My fab downline Kate did a demo on Christmas gift packaging ideas and all the girls had chance to make a gift bag from DSP, a no cut box and a scallop envelope bag



After a fantastic buffet lunch and a cupcake (of course) we had another business talk (I do 2 of these) and then we made a Baggie Book with 5 different cards using Contempo Christmas stamp set. A Baggie book is made up of 5 cards in cello bags, sealed with a topper and eyelets which is a great workshop resource. Here are the cards we made







Thanks for bearing with me with such a long post and thanks to everyone who attended yesterday and all my lovely helpers who helped during the day and with the clearing up!!

If you would like to be a part of these days and want to experience being a demonstrator then its a great time to join us!!

Never pay full price for your Stampin Up goodies again
Attend Convention in Disneyland Paris in November
Pre-order products from the new catalogue a month before it goes live
Be a part of a fab community

And much much more!!

Jules xx


7 comments:

  1. thank you for a fab day - and urgh to that pic of me - I look about 70!!!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all those photos with us - looks like a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes Jules. I had made a note of the bauble stamps and punch as possibles for my order this month- think they are definitely on the list now. Annejx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab day. I feel so lucky to have been able to attend. Thank you Jules !!! A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you have been so busy. What a lot of talented ladies you have in your team. I particularly liked the collage pictures and the little cards.
    Thank you for sharing your projects
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! It looks fab Jules :-) Fantastic projects bu all, love your paper gift bow!
    Glad it went well,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a wonderful day Jules, it helped me get back into crafting after a couple of difficult weeks, just the nudge I needed from a fellow crafter :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete