Thursday 14 July 2011

Happy 18th Helen

Yesterday it was my Niece Helen's 18th birthday. She is the daughter of Robin's sister and I remember the day she was born. I had just passed my driving test that week and had to take a car full of people down to the hospital to see her for the first time!! No parking spots, a full card and a new driver!! Disaster!!!

Well she is a lovely young lady now and this is the card I made for her! It is a large 8x8 inch card blank.

She isnt a girly girl but I still wanted to make her a girly card so I got my Sweet and Sour papers out again!! and made use of the ever popular Top Note die and the Fun Flowers die.
I used her name as the main feature, stamped in the Broadsheet alphabet in Rose Red ink.


Hope you like it and I hope the birthday girl does too!!

Back tomorrow with another big birthday card!

Jules

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie
2. Papers – Sweet and Sour
3. Stamps – Broadsheet, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Pumpkin Pie Satin ribbon, Rhinestones, Buttons
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Top Note die, Timeless Type alphabet
6. Mediums – Rose Red ink

3 comments: