Friday 29 July 2011

Fox and Friends

Hey there!!

Another card from our Tuesday Club. I got a couple of requests from Jane and Ciara to use Fox and Friends so here is the card we made. The idea came totally from the lovely Lindsey who is my Stampin Up sister. I asked her if we could case her card and she allowed me to!! Thanks Lindsey, I did change a few elements so it wasn't totally the same!


So the main card base is Pear Pizazz and there is quite a lot of scoring and cutting involved to create this stair card. All my ladies did fab though and no mistakes with the scoring!!

We added some Old Olive grass which was scalloped with the Scallop Edge Border punch and then I added some cheeky monkeys dangling from some branches from the 2 step bird punch.

I do think mine is a bit plain on the sides so once I decide who it is for I will add a number to one of the sides!
Hope you like it and see you tomorrow for the final card

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Fox and Friends, Just Believe
4. Embellishments – Marina Mist Ribbon,
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Word Window Punch, Elegant label punch, 2 step bird punch
6. Mediums – More Mustard ink, Chocolate Chip ink

1 comment:

  1. A great card, MMM... I think I'll need to try this layout, looks tricky though.
    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete