Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas Placecards

I was feeling a bit fed up last night as I am still a bit poorly so I cheered myself up by making these placecards for our christmas dinner!!! As my tree is quite funky and bright this year I wanted to make some funky placecards
Very very quick and simple using the tree from the Sparkly and Bright set and the Just Perfect alphabet. The colour combo is Pink Passion and Green Galore.

I didnt have much time to be any fancier than this but I am sure they will cheer the table up!
Yesterday I spent a lot of time on my Pocket Silhouettes stamp class instructions which are now available to purchase on my sidebar. This is a lovely little project for an easy class in an evening or over a couple of hours.

Any questions just ask
Bye for now
Jules x


2 comments:

  1. Place cards look fab to me. I've not done any as I have just run out of time. Only finished the christmas cards this morning!!!The Pocket Silouhettes look gorgeous and I have just purchased your class instructions. Will look forward to having a go at these between christmas and new year. You never know, Jules, I might even do a class myself - if I ever get time to plan one!!Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute place cards :0) love the bright colours too
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete