Wednesday 24 May 2017

Large Letters meets Flourishing Phrases

Hello there! Well we are only just over a week away from the BRAND NEW catalogue which goes live on 1st June and I am going to be blogging every day into the run up to the new catalogue and will be introducing new products to you. Today I am sharing 2 bundles that are retiring as bundles (this means they will carry over into the new catalogue but will no longer be 10% off) and I am adding a new colour into the mix!
 Today I thought I would introduce Lemon Lime Twist, a new colour for 2017-2019. It's caused quite the stir as it's very one trend at the moment in shops, for clothes and home decor too! It's very bright a zingy and I love it with this colour combo of Black and White and Pool Party. Following on from yesterdays card I am back with the HAPPY card and I really enjoyed making this one. It wasn't for a class or anything, was simply a just because card and that makes me happy!
 So these bundles are only 10% off until the end of this month. I know I keep going on about it but I kinda feel it's my public service to give you the information! 
 We have another week of my Online Code for this month left, thanks to those who have used it so far!
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only

Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set

Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE




Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment