Saturday 20 May 2017

Birthday Blossoms Embossed Video Tutorial

Good Morning, today is a little bonus blog from me today! Today I am running a Beginners All Day Cardmaking Course and I thought I would share a couple of the cards with you and also a cheeky video for you! Thank you to those who have subscribed to my You Tube Channel, if you haven't you can find me HERE I am still fairly new to the whole video thing but having filmed 4 over the last week I am now getting there!

Birthday Blossoms is a stamp set that's been around with us for a while but I think it's one of those that potentially could get missed OR one of those that looks really different if done in a different style like I have done with the white embossing powder here.
I have created these 2 cards as part of my course but I am happy to provide this course online for anyone who wants to have a go. Please email me HERE for more information.
 I just LOVE these cards which I initially made last year and put them in a safe place! Guess what, I could not find them this year! I found the other 4 projects from the course but not these 2 so I had to re-create them this week, which I actually really enjoyed as I love the designs! 
 So which is your fave?
If you would like to order these items online you can take advantage of my CODE for May and I will send you a gift in the post in June.

And here is the video for you today!


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment