Saturday 6 May 2017

Jems Blog Hop - Something for the Men!

 Hello there and welcome to this months Jem's Blog Hop. Today we are showcasing something for the Men in our lives! I decided to get ahead of time and make a card for Ross from his brother for his upcoming 18th birthday in a few weeks. 
Ross isn't really one for fancy cards, not sure how many teenage boys are so I kept it simple. I used the Happy Celebrations stamp set from the Spring/Summer catalogue which I am happy to say is carrying over into the new catalogue in June.
 Now I am giving you a sneak peek on this card as I have used one of the new In Colours - Lemon Lime Twist! I do love it here partnered with Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake, great colour combo for a teenage boy I hope you agree!
I do hope you will hop onto my lovely team member Katy Harrison to see what she has been up to!
  



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

13 comments:

  1. LOve the colour combo on this card and the design is great - may well have to case this one for the boys!! (and the men!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination! Fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie. Love how you've done the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely big sentiment and great colour combination. Another set on my wishlist now! I bet those 18 years went quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is organised!! Love this card and the great colour combi....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors together and the card is perfect for any of the men in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card from the queen of the masculine makes! I can't believe Ross is turning 18!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours Julie, fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but effective - and I love the colours. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cards and colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete