Friday 26 May 2017

Birthday Blossoms meets Love Blossoms

Hello there! A few weeks ago the Clearance Rack was updated and one of the must have items that was reduced to only £2.90 was the Love Blossoms 6x6 paper stack. Usually £9 these are now only a third of the price and at the time of writing this blog they were still in stock! I decided to include them in my Crafternoon Tea a couple of weeks ago as I felt they were too good value to pass up and I could justify my ladies having a full pack!
We made 2 Joy Fold cards using the papers along with the Birthday Blossoms stamp set and Pansy punch and I REALLY enjoyed making these cards. I hope the ladies do too as at the time of writing this post the class hadn't actually taken place!

 The colour combo is Rose Red, Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake with Whisper White of course.
The flowers were stamped in Rose Red and then coloured in Rose Red, a more subtle effect than stamping in black I felt.
 Here are both of my cards together. Ooo and do you like my new background for taking photos on?
And I am happy to say I have a video on how to make this card, albeit with different papers but you will get the idea!
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE


Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment