Tuesday 23 May 2017

In Colour Club and Paper Shares for 2017

Hello there! Something a little bit different from me today!
Do you love the new In Colours? Would you love to get all the stuff but can't afford it all in one go? Well join my In Colour Club!
 I need 5 people to join up and each month you will receive everything shown in this photo in ONE of the colours. What's more is that one month you get to be HOSTESS and would get a minimum of £15 of FREEBIES and can choose from the gorgeous HOSTESS ONLY selection at the back of the catalogue. You can also top up your order if desired!

Here's what you get each month
1 Ink Pad
1 Ink Refill
1 Reel of Ribbon
1 Marker Pen
1 Full Pack of A4 card
8 Sheets of Patterned Paper
4 In Colour Bows
I am now taking bookings for slots which will commence on 1st June and run until 1st October.

The cost is £30 per month collected or £33 posted. Please note you have to commit to the full 5 months.
Here is a little video sharing the new colours 


2017 Paper Share
I also have a Paper Share that I am taking sign ups for and will be ordering the papers on 1st June. The cost is detailed above and all the details of the papers etc can be found on my page HERE


Julie

shop now

join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment