Monday 22 May 2017

Happy Birthday with Large Letters

Hello there! Today I am sharing a card which I just LOVE! I love the Large Letters bundle and have used the framelits in particular many times. This month is the last month to get the bundle at the reduced price, saving 10%. On this card I have only used the dies but I do love the stamps that go with them. 
This card was inspired by some cards I have seen Michelle Last make, thanks Michelle you have rocked the Endless Thanks stamp set. We stamped all over with the small floral stamps and then added the large letters on top.
Of course I added a bow on this card using my fave Pool Party ribbon which I just LOVE! It does tie a nice bow. These cards are really easy to replicate if you are creating a batch and you can use any floral stamp set in the background 
I hope you like todays Happy card, I'll be back with another project and will be starting to share NEW things from Wednesday!
Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only

Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set

Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE




Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment