Friday 5 May 2017

Another High Tide

 Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing the final make from last weekends High Tide class and also the final make in the Class in the Post for May. 
This was the most simple of the 3 projects on the day and got the ladies warmed up into using the stamp set. There are barely any products used on this card other than stamps and inks. I let these wonderful images do all the work for me and left off any punches, ribbons or other accessories, just a little embossing in the background to create some texture.
 I have really enjoyed using this stamp set in my classes and cannot believe I wasn't interested in it on first glance! How often does that happen to you?
 If you would like my Class in the Post then you can find the details HERE 
If you are local and would like to do this class but couldn't make the date, please contact me and I can arrange an alternative date for you, or you could do it on Tuesday 30th May in the evening. 

Please don't forget our special offer for May only.

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - £54.75 available in May only 
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers 
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Colour!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes - FREE

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - £94.00 available in May only

Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes - FREE
Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock - FREE

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment