Monday 17 February 2020

More Under my Umbrella makes

Hello and happy Monday! The cards I have been sharing recently do seem quite appropriate for the weather we have been having, although I am not sure an umbrella would last very long at all!
This card is very similar to one I am going to be sharing on a video on Wednesday that shows you how to do paper piecing and use patterned papers for stamping on, rather than colouring the images.
This card is a really great one for sending in the post as theres no pesky bows that are going to make it more expensive to send in the UK, it's also great for making in a batch too!
If you would like like this set then I currently have a Class in the Post which you can find more details on here or why not come to one of my classes detailed below which include this set.




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment