Friday 14 February 2020

Beginners Cardmaking Day

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today! I am feeling very virtuous as I have blogged 4 times this week and it feels good!

Yesterday I uploaded a new class on my Facebook page and it's a Beginners Cardmaking Day on Saturday 4th April 2020 from 10am - 4pm. You can find the link on Facebook here

The day includes all the kit shown below PLUS card stock to make your projects AND you get to choose a FREE Sale A Bration item too!

Products included

Paper Trimmer  (worth £23.00)
Under my Umbrella Stamp Set and Punch (worth £28.75)
Memento Black ink pad (worth £5.50)
4 Stampin Blend pens (worth £17.00)
Clear Block D (worth £8.00)
Total value over £82.00
The cost of the day to include the products and the tuition is £85.00 and I ask that you bring your own adhesive or pre-order an adhesive pack from me for £4.00
Please bring some lunch too!
We will start with simple cards learning colouring techniques, cutting and scoring your card blanks, making matts and layers.
We will then move onto things like masking techniques and fancy folds too!
This day is not limited to complete beginners. If you want to go back to basics and re-learn some basic skills and techniques then you are also welcome to book on the course.
If you can't make the Beginners Day but love the stamp set then we are using it in my Stamp Set Included Class on 28th April.






Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment