Wednesday 15 January 2020

Tea Cup Candle and Card Set

Hi there and welcome to my blog! Today I am sharing something a little different with me as I have recently been having a go at making my own candles!
I am running a couple of classes making a lovely Tea Cup Candle, Gift Tag and matching card. It's perfect for Mother's Day but can be adapted to other occasions. 
 I would love to share this class with you and have seats available on both the 29th February and the 7th March. You can find details on my Events page on Facebook HERE or on my website HERE
 The stamps I have used match in perfectly with the tea cup and it's a lovely little combo! I am thinking of keeping mine for myself!!!
Here are the details of the event!



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment