Saturday 4 January 2020

New Catalogue and Sale A Bration 2020

Hi there and welcome to my blog today! I should have posted this yesterday but I worked a full day at the theatre in my other job so here I am this morning bright and breezy!

Yesterday our gorgeous New Mini Catalogue launched and you can view an Online Version by clicking on the link below.
As well as lots of lovely new things you can also earn FREE things from now until 31st March!
For every £45 you spend you can choose a FREE item from the Sale A Bration Catalogue and you can take a look at the catalogue by clicking on the image below.
 If you are wanting to spend a larger order over £275 or host a party then you can also earn the Little Ladybug Stamp Set FREE too, this is in addition to any freebies you get for your £45 spends.
 Now if you have always fancied joining Stampin Up then this is one of the best offers we have going! For £99 you get to choose £130 worth of goodies in your kit PLUS a fabulous exclusive Mini trimmer, a pack of 48 papers to help you get started AND a free stamp set of any value from the Mini or Main Catalogue! This is an amazing deal AND it ships for FREE too!

Whilst shopping on my store and spending over £25 but under £150 please don't forget to use my code for January.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment