Wednesday 3 July 2019

Final Free as a Bird

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today is a special day for me as it's my 46th birthday!!!! So I am taking the day off! But of course I still wanted to blog for my lovely readers!

Here is the last in my series of Free as a Bird shares, it's my second most popular selling stamp set after the Daisy Lane set and I have adored working with it but it's time to share another set with you from Friday!
I don't really know what this style of card is called and I actually made it some time ago but I love the effect and the look of the card.
I adore the colours of So Saffron and Pool Party together and the lovely lovely lovely Scalloped Lace Trim.
The front of the card is decorated with cut out bits of the gorgeous Bird Ballad papers but the inside is of course decorated with the gorgeous stamp and coloured in with the equally wonderful Stampin' Blends!
And here is the whole Pool Party/So Saffron set together!




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment