Monday 29 July 2019

Beautiful Friendship in Rococo Rose

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! 
I don't think I have actually shared but I am trialling changing my blog up a bit and rather than posting 4 times a week I am going to reduce to 3 times a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday but include a video each day (all being well!)

Today's make is one we made at last weeks Coffee & Card event and I loved it as did my ladies, although most of them opted to go with the alternative Seaside Spray card which I will share with you on Friday!
I just love this card and love this set! The sentiment used here is my new favourite one and I love the fonts used too!
Now don't get me started on the gorgeous Scalloped Linen Trim, I've just had to order some more!!!
OK so here is a video for you, I do hope you enjoy and if you don't want to miss any more videos please hit the Subscribe button!
Also a reminder for you that our BONUS DAYS offer ends on Wednesday! A £4.50 coupon to spend in August for every £45 you spend in July!





Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment