Sunday 3 September 2017

September Creation Station - The ABC's of Stampin


Hey there and welcome to today's Creation Station Blog Hop. In fact it's been a weekend of Blog Hops for me this weekend! This month our theme is "The ABC's of Stampin" to fit in with the return to school but also to tie in with something that we could teach you. I decided to make one of my Concertina Cards seeing as I use the Large Letter stamps in it which also covers the ABC side of things! I do also have a video tutorial on how to create this which I will share with you at the end of my post (please bear with as it is from 2014 so it's a bit basic!)
Inside the card I spent ages cutting out all those pesky daisies from the coordinating papers but I just love how it looks on the card
 I often only use the Large Letter framelit dies but this time I stamped the stamps straight onto the card instead!
The yellow spots that you can see also come from the Daisy Delight stamp set, so useful for making your own backgrounds.
 Here is a closer view of inside the card.
And my little video sharing how to make your own version!
 I do hope you have enjoyed today's project and you will continue round the hop to see my colleagues makes!

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment