Wednesday 6 September 2017

Beautiful Bouquet Get Well Card

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. A couple of weeks ago a good friend of mine had an operation and so I wanted to make a card to cheer her up. This card was totally cased from my friend and upline Monica Gale, based on her Thailand swaps. Unfortunately I wasn't in the right group to get one of these swaps but I saw them on the display boards and loved it! Thanks Monica 
My take on the card is quite different but it gave me a really good base to start. I am loving the embossing folder, Pinewood Planks, it's going to be so useful.
Lots of other elements on here including the watercoloured Hugs.
My friend loved her card which I  hand delivered when I went to see her after her op! 
Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Julie
shop now
join my team

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment